Fairstone Sawn Versuro Garden Paving
Product DescriptionFairstone Sawn is a fine grained Quartzitic sandstone product from India. The stone is hand selected for colour and quality consistency. Each paving slab is precision sawn to ensure dimensional accuracy. Marshalls source all their Fairstone Sandstone from Kota in India, as part of their ethical trading initiative. Fairstone Sandstone is one of the most durable and hard wearing Sandstone products available.
- Four colours available - Antique Silver Multi, Autumn Bronze Multi, Caramel Cream Multi and Golden Sand Multi
- Four sizes available
- Lightly sandblasted and brushed finish with excellent slip resistance characteristics
- Multi size project pack available. Covers 11.3m2.
- A full suite of complimentary Fairstone walling, setts and steps are available
- For every square metre of Fairstone paving Marshalls sell, they will donate £1* to UNICEF
- 570x285x22, Antique Silver - £1,803.20 (120 Per Pack)
- 570x285x22, Autumn Bronze Multi - £1,617.60 (120 Per Pack)
- 570x285x22, Caramel Cream Multi - £1,713.60 (120 Per Pack)
- 570x285x22, Golden Sand Multi - £1,667.20 (120 Per Pack)
- 570x570x22, Antique Silver Multi - £1,836.80 (60 Per Pack)
- 570x570x22, Autumn Bronze Multi - £1,659.20 (60 Per Pack)
- 570x570x22, Caramel Cream Multi - £1,740.80 (60 Per Pack)
- 570x570x22, Golden Sand Multi - £1,605.60 (60 Per Pack)
- 855x570x22, Antique Silver Multi - £1,616.07 (35 Per Pack)
- 855x570x22, Autumn Bronze Multi - £1,465.80 (35 Per Pack)
- 855x570x22, Caramel Cream Multi - £1,476.53 (35 Per Pack)
- 855x570x22, Golden Sand Multi - £1,388.80 (35 Per Pack)
Need help with buying Marshalls products?
Technical and Product Queries
If you need assistance with technical product queries, such as suitability for use in specific areas, product specification or general product advice, then please contact Marshalls Technical Advisory Team on:
Phone: 0870 411 2233
Availability and Order Queries
If you need to ask a question relating to availability, ordering or delivery, please contact MP Moran on the following number or email address.
Phone: 0208 459 9000