Fairstone Sawn and Tumbled Stone Setts
Product DescriptionMarshalls Fairstone Sawn and Tumbled Setts are a premium driveway project and come in two beautiful consistent colours. Fairstone Sawn and Tumbled Setts have been carefully hand selected from an ethical Indian sandstone source. Stones are sawn and then tumbled for a softer, worn look. Fairstone Sawn and Tumbled Setts should be laid on screeded sand with a kiln dried joint width of 3-5mm. For certain driveway installations laying on a mortar bed may be more appropriate.
- Fairstone Natural Stone Paving, Fairstone Steps and Fairstone Walling are also available to achieve a co-ordinated look.
- Ethically sourced
- Choice of 2 colours “ Autumn Bronze and Silver Birch
- Specially graded Indian Sandstone setts
- For every square metre of Fairstone paving sold, Marshalls will donate £1* to UNICEF
- 200x100x50, Autumn Bronze - £1,233.33 10m2 (480 Per Pack)
- 200x100x50, Silver Birch - £1,233.33 10m2 (480 Per Pack)
Need help with buying Marshalls products?
Technical and Product Queries
If you need assistance with technical product queries, such as suitability for use in specific areas, product specification or general product advice, then please contact Marshalls Technical Advisory Team on:
Phone: 0870 411 2233
Availability and Order Queries
If you need to ask a question relating to availability, ordering or delivery, please contact MP Moran on the following number or email address.
Phone: 0208 459 9000