Scoutmoor Sandstone Paving
Product DescriptionScoutmoor is made from premium Yorkstone with its predominately blue and grey colour. The stunning Scoutmoor is one of the most iconic stone ranges in the country and is available in two finishes; smooth Diamond Sawn which allows for a contemporary finish or Rustic which allows for a more traditional finish. Available in a project pack covering 18m2, the project pack is made up from random length peices (300-900mm) .
- Finshes Available: Diamond Sawn (DS) & Rustic (R)
- 18m2 project pack, made up of 3 size mixed project pack - 600xRandom Length (RL) x20mm, 400xRLx20mm, 200xRLx20mm
- 20mm Thickness
- Quarried in the British Isles
- Used in landmark settings throughout the UK such as Trafalgar Square
- 18m2 Project Pack, Diamond Sawn - £1,573.51 18m2 (3 Mixed Size Project Pack)
- 18m2 Project Pack, Rustic - £1,573.51 18m2 (3 Mixed Size Project Pack)
Need help with buying Marshalls products?
Technical and Product Queries
If you need assistance with technical product queries, such as suitability for use in specific areas, product specification or general product advice, then please contact Marshalls Technical Advisory Team on:
Phone: 0870 411 2233
Availability and Order Queries
If you need to ask a question relating to availability, ordering or delivery, please contact MP Moran on the following number or email address.
Phone: 0208 459 9000